Urban Platter Fresh Bird Eye Chili, 50g [ Tiny Chili, Hot & Spicy, Best Appetizer]
- Bird’s eye chili or Thai chili is a chili pepper, a cultivar from the species Capsicum annuum, commonly found in Ethiopia and Southeast Asia.
- These chilis are highly valued for their fruity taste and extreme spiciness.
- Use in soups, salads, and stir-fried dishes.
- Increasing Appetite- These chilies helps in increasing appetite and thus improves the digestion through capsaicin content present.
- Help in weight loss- Capsaicinoids reduces the overall caloric intake. Consumption of this chili will increase the metabolic rate, therefore, more calorie gets burned that would be otherwise settled as fat and cholesterol.
- Reduces cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure.
- Prevents blood clots, reduces heart diseases and tuberculosis.