- Urban Platter Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, 100ml [Cold Pressed, Versatile, Product of Kenya]
- Oil is produced from the fruit (avocado) of the avocado tree.
- Avocado oil is pressed from the fleshy pulp surrounding the avocado pit, making it one of the few edible oils not derived from seed.
- This pulp produces an oil full of healthy fats, including oleic acid and essential fatty acids.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
How to use / Directions
- Use it for hair to improve texture and decrease dryness
- Spread on toast, substitute for cooking oil, drizzle over grilled veggies, fruit salads or soups.
EXTRA VIRGIN AVOCADO OIL, COLD PRESSED, UNREFINED Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is made with premium Grade A avocados that are freshly picked at the peak of ripeness and immediately cold pressed for high quality and a rich flavour.
Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is not only ideal for all your high heat cooking like grilling, roasting and frying but is also so rich in flavour, that it makes the perfect addition to all your salad dressings, dips, sauces and marinades. ”From Drizzle To Sizzle”
Extra virgin oil has a superior, buttery taste with an aroma of avocado. The colour of the oil should range from emerald green to yellowish green. The oil has a subtle avocado taste and should not feel oily on the tongue.
Extra virgin avocado oil is unrefined and it is the highest quality you will ever buy. Unlike refined oils, extra virgin oil has a lot of flavour and aroma. It has all the important anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories that refined oils lack. It’s also considered unrefined because it’s not altered by temperature or treated with chemical