The Urban Platter coconut shell bowl has a smooth exterior like a traditional wooden bowl. These bowls have been polished with virgin oil. These shell bowls are handmade from real. Each coconut hand processed with care. The steps involve cutting, cleaning and polishing with virgin oil. The process from coconut to coconut bowl is natural and chemical less. Our bowls are great for serving all foods, especially for little ones. Our Coconut Bowls are Eco-Friendly and they are a must-have accessory in the kitchen. They are perfect for creating smoothie bowls, savoury recipes and whatever your creative mind can think of.
Urban Platter Eco Friendly Thai Coconut Shell Bowls, 700ml to 900ml (Made in Thailand, Pack of 3)
You Save: ₹5.00 (1%)
Price: ₹720.00 (incl. of tax)
Out of stock
Delivery & Expiry
Disclaimer: We rely on trusted 3rd-party services for delivery of orders and payment processing.
Similarly, every packaged food product comes with an estimated expiry date. It does not necessarily mean that the product becomes unhealthy for consumption after the expiry date. Stored under proper conditions and depending on the quality of the ingredients, the product may last beyond its estimated expiry date. Dry ingredients like Salts, selected Spices and even a few tree nuts like Almonds often last much beyond their expiry dates.
Indian kitchens have had the heritage to store and use traditional Spices & Masalas for years in their pantry and also invent various techniques like using castor oil with selected grains to prolong the shelf life of ingredients.
- In order for the product to be delivered to the customer within 1-3 days, the product must be almost ready to ship as soon as the customer places an order. It would be illogical to produce, manufacture and ship the product after the order is placed.
- No matter what commercial product a customer is purchasing, it would have to be produced, procured, packed and distributed across the nearest city or hub for faster deliveries.
- Production of ingredients itself takes months (sometimes years) before it can undergo manufacturing, packaging and distribution.
- Manufacturing, Packing and Distribution require a considerable amount of time themselves. If the products are imported, then this timelines are prolonged even further. Did you know? India is one of the largest consumers of Dry Fruits and a whole lot of them are imported. Imports take a minimum of 2-3 months via Sea.
- Fulfilment of order is the last milestone in this whole complex network. Having expectations for fresher goods is only aspirational and never a realistically possible event.
- Once the product is received, inspect it thoroughly well. Sensory aspects like how the product looks, its Aroma and its Taste should be a healthy indicator of its quality.
- Always Store the product as per mentioned norms, ideally, in a Cool and Dry Place devoid of Sunlight. In a hot and humid country like ours, food products are spoilt at the slightest introduction to moisture. Bright Light or Sunlight also leads to discolouration and sometimes heats the product, leading to a poor experience.
- Handle with a Clean and Dry Spoon / Hands. A soiled or moist spoon often carries moisture and other contaminants, further compromising the environment of the packaging of the product, thereby impacting its shelf life. Make it a practice to clean the spoon every time you use it.
- Keep the lid Airtight or transfer it to an Airtight container. As mentioned earlier, Humidity and Air need to be of good quality. For that, choose a pre-cleaned, odour-free glass or PET container with an air-tight lid and immediately transfer it into the container immediately. This is ideal for spices, seasonings or baking ingredients.
- Refrigerate when necessary. With most liquid products, sauces, condiments or even nuts, you must refrigerate them once opened (and keep them airtight) for the best quality experiences and shelf life. For extremely sensitive products like Almond milk and Oat milk, please follow the instructions on the pack and ideally consume them in 2-3 days once opened.
Please make an educated decision when buying food products. Bon Apetit.
- Our Coconut Bowls are Eco-Friendly and they are a must-have accessory in the kitchen.
- Dimensions: Coconut bowl - diameter: 12-15cm (size varies depending size of coconut shell)
- DURABLE / LONG LASTING - Each coconut bowl is finished with an organic virgin coconut oil polish which help these bowls and spoons to hold there shape and color for years to come. They can also be used as a candle or tea light holder, or as a dish to display trinkets or store loose change and other assorted small items.
- MULTI PURPOSE - The bowls can be used as breakfast bowls and smoothie bowls. Add some potpourri and the bowls can be placed around the house as decoration. Great use as a serving bowl, perfect for serving any sort of snack. Coconut bowls are a beautiful product of nature. Each bowl has its own shape, size, colour and pattern. Each one in a billion, just like you.
- Delight your guests by serving soups, ice cream, desserts etc in the coconut shell bowl.
- 1,500+ Unique & Exotic Gourmet Products
- Catalog curated by Gourmet Connoisseurs
- 50,000+ Brand Reviews on Amazon & counting...
- India's 1st & only Specialty Gourmet Brand
- Preferred by Chefs & Cloud Kitchens across Metros