Urban Platter Dried Whole Cherry Fireball Chilli Pepper (Dalle Chilly of Sikkim), 40g [VERY HOT!]
Urban Platter Dried Whole Cherry Fireball Chilli Pepper (Dalle Chilli of Sikkim), 40g [VERY HOT!]
You Save: ₹5.00 (2%)
Price: ₹295.00 (incl. of tax)
35 in stock
Delivery & Expiry
Disclaimer: We rely on 3rd-party services for order delivery.
- Dalle Khursani, popularly known as the Fireball Chilli, is a unique variety of chilli that is native to Sikkim, the Darjeeling Hills and the Himalayas of Nepal. The name Dalle Khursani translates to Round Chillies which precisely describes the perfectly round shape of these chillies!
- A member of the Capsicum annuum family, this fireball chilli is of a bright scarlet red colour and has an extremely hot flavour profile. It is in fact, one of the hottest chillies found around the world with a count on the spiciness scale similar to the Mexican Habanero chillies.
- A whiff of this chilli can make your eyes water but it serves as a popular accompaniment in Sikkim where biting into this spice along with their meals is a staple. Did you know that the spicy hit in your traditional red hot momo chutney comes from this fresh Dalle Khursani?
- Extremely rich in Vitamin C, potassium & antioxidants, this indigenous chilli can be added to your stews, curries & chutneys if you are a fan of extreme spice.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food!
- 1,500+ Unique & Exotic Gourmet Products
- Catalog curated by Gourmet Connoisseurs
- 50,000+ Brand Reviews on Amazon & counting...
- India's 1st & only Specialty Gourmet Brand
- Preferred by Chefs & Cloud Kitchens across Metros