Urban Platter Dried Spearmint Leaves, 70g / 2.4oz [All Natural, Premium Quality Herb, Ideal for Tea Infusions]
Spearmint leaves have a pure and pleasant aroma and has a delightful herb that has surprising versatility.
Spearmint is typically used with vegetables, fruits, herbal teas, or mint jelly. Other excellent applications include candied carrots, oven-roasted potatoes, grain salads, or stuffing for vegetables.
- To relieve symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Can be used to freshen breath.
- Can be gargled to relieve a sore throat.
- Crushed it can be used on your temples to ease a headache or put directly onto insect stings.
How to Use / Directions
- Excellent for making tea.
- Good for making mint sauce.