Urban Platter Dried Rosemary Flakes Shaker Jar, 200g / 7oz [All Natural, Premium Quality, Aromatic]
- Rosemary’s taste is a bit cooling, woody, minty, and slightly balsamic, with a mighty aroma. It is also warm and a little peppery.
- A fragrant evergreen herb that will add a unique flavour and aroma to a variety of dishes. Rosemary, apart from being used as a culinary condiment, has some amazing health benefit.
- Rosemary has a distinctive, strong flavor and should be used wisely and are meant for garnishing delicate soups or gently sprinkling on baby vegetables.
- Works well in combination with bay leaves, chervil, chives, garlic, oregano, parsley, sage and thyme.
- Add to marinades and barbecue and pasta sauces.