Dried Oyster mushrooms have scallop-shaped caps that range in sizes from button to sand dollar. Their coloring varies from snow grey to pale brown. Although the drying process allows for some flavor intensity, dried Oyster mushrooms are still rather mild and sweet. Once reconstituted they have a soft fragile texture with good melting qualities and a light fruity fragrance.
Urban Platter Dried Oyster Mushrooms, 100g
₹250.00 (incl. of tax)
- Urban Platter Dried Oyster Mushrooms, 100g
- Dried Oyster mushrooms have a shelf life of up to a year and can be used as a replacement for fresh mushrooms in most recipes.
- Dried Mushroom pieces can even save you the time and effort of chopping mushrooms. Once they've been rehydrated and rinsed, they're ready to go into your favorite soup, stew, risotto or stir fry recipe.
- Try making a Mushroom 'Tea'; or making a rehydrated Mushroom Pulao, you'll be pleasantly delighted! Or, how 'bout a Wild Mushroom & Barley Soup?
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Swift Delivery in Mumbai
Want it delivered tomorrow, August 14? Checkout in the next few mins.
Delivery across India
It can take anywhere from 3-5 days or up to 14 days (extreme case) for delivery depending upon COVID status & restrictions in your region.
|Dimensions||22.40 × 16.40 × 5.20 cm|