Urban platter Dried Muskmelon Seeds also known as Kharbooz Magaz are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which take great care of your cardiovascular function and play a key role in fighting cardiovascular diseases. It keeps you full, hydrates you, gives you enough fibers, provides huge amount of Vitamin A, and keeps your vision intact.
- Enhances bone strength and bone density and reduces the likelihood of developing Type 2 diabetes
- Effective for insomnia, depression and migraines
- Loaded with antioxidants, Vitamins A,E and C
- Helps control blood pressure level
How to use / Directions
- Toss them in cookies, Sandwiches, bread and smoothies
- You can eat your muskmelon seeds raw or you can add it to your salads and fruit servings. Not only will they increase the health value of the food, but will also add that extra crunchiness and enhance the taste.