Urban Platter Dried Apricots (Jardalu / Khubani), 500g
₹500.00 (incl. of tax)
- Grade A Apricots from India, originating from Kashmir.
- Apricots are naturally sweet, and rich in dietary fiber and iron.
- Can be used to make delicious pulaos, biryanis, desserts and even as a 4pm snack. Kids love the small almonds inside their shell, so make sure you save the shells!
- How 'bout some super-delicious Bombay Canteen-style Baked Yogurt topped with Apricots?
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Flat shipping of ₹100 is charged on orders below ₹1,000. Delivery takes 2-4 days across India. International Shipping is available.
Consumable products are non-returnable. Exchange is eligible in case of damage during transit, quality issues, and/or products nearing expiry.
Orders above ₹1,000 are eligible for COD in India. We accept all Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI & Wallet payments.
Inventory info above is for your perusal and may not accurately reflect on the ordered products. This is an experimental feature. Contact us incase of discrepancy. Region changes as per the delivery area entered below and our nearest warehouse from which your order will be fulfilled. BBE Date is same as Expiry Date printed on the product present at the warehouse.