Urban platter Desi Gir Cow ghee is made from indigenous breed of cow, pure and fresh milk by traditional standards. The traditional churning method makes it distinct from other ghees available in the market.
- Desi Gir Cow Ghee is obtained through a special species of cows known as Gir cows
- Gir is one of the best milkers among indigenous cattle
- It is an excellent feed for health
- Shelf life of 12 months
- No preservatives or colors added
- helps in maintaining cholesterol level
- it acts as a good moisturizer for facial skin
- promotes digestion process by enhancing metabolism
It can be eaten by applying it on the chapatti in the breakfast, making parantha, chawal-dal, variety of laddoos and other ways. It is much better to use ghee instead of refined, oil or butter, as it contains small chain fatty acids which can be easily digested by the stomach and nourishes the health.