Urban Platter White Chia seeds also known as salvia hispanica are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids since the seeds yield 25–30% extractable oil, including α-linolenic acid. These tiny seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch. Chia seeds have become one of the most popular superfoods in the health community. They’re easy to digest when prepared properly and a very versatile ingredient that adds easily to recipes.
- Highly rich in dietary fibers which gives you a feeling of fullness
- Fully loaded with antioxidants which helps prevent anxiety and depression
- Gluten-Free quality makes it best for gluten sensitive people
How to use / Directions
- Chia seeds may be added to other foods as a topping or put into smoothies, breakfast cereals, energy bars, granola bars, yogurt, tortillas, and bread.
- They also may be made into a gelatin-like substance or consumed raw.