Urban Platter Chanterelles Mushrooms, 40g [All Natural, Dried, Full of Flavour]
Chanterelle also commonly known as Cantharellus cibarius is a fungus. It is orange or yellow, meaty and funnel-shaped. It emits a fruity aroma, reminiscent of apricots and a mildly peppery taste (hence its German name, Pfifferling) and is considered an excellent edible mushroom.
- High In Vitamin C, Potassium and among the richest sources of Vitamin D with ergocalciferol.
- Also a great source of dietary fiber and are low in both saturated and unsaturated fat.
How to Use / Directions
- Can also be crushed into flour and used in seasoning in soups or sauces.
- Add cooked mushrooms to your favorite omelet or place on top of grilled fish, burger or steak.
- Add some freshly cooked mushrooms to any main course dish, or try as a fantastic addition to a soup, stew or stir fry.
Handy Tip: Do not wash mushrooms in water. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Their finest flavour can only be appreciated when they are thoroughly cooked for 2-3 minutes.