Chaga Mushroom Chunk Directions:Brewing Instructions - Stove Top Method
- Add 3 to 5 Chaga chunks to 1 Liter of water Simmer for 3-8 hours to make a tonic.
- Temperature range should be between 50-80 Celsius; never a rolling boil
- Serve hot or let cool to room temperature then refrigerate up to 14 days.
- Store used Chaga chunks in a freezer and reuse 3-5 times or until water runs clear.
- After several brews, you may wish to break Chaga chunks into smaller pieces to enable hot water to penetrate further and extract more goodness.