- Urban Platter Carob Gum Powder, 300g [Locust Bean Gum, All Natural, Vegan & Food-Grade]
- The carob tree or locust bean tree (Ceratonia siliqua) is a member of the pea family and native to the eastern Mediterranean region.
- Carob Gum Powder also known as Locust bean gum is a thickening agent and a gelling agent used in food technology.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
How is it made?
- The carob tree has pods that contain both seeds and pulp. The seed’s endosperm gets milled to create carob bean gum powder.
How to Use / Directions
- Adding to homemade ice creams will get rid of unwanted ice crystal formation.
- Make gluten-free muffins for the weekends!
- Make delicious gluten-free bread loafs