- Borax, also known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate, is an important boron compound, a mineral, and a salt of boric acid.
- White in colour, consisting of soft colorless crystals that dissolve easily in water.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food
How to Use / Directions
- Use to brighten clothes
- In the bathroom, sprinkle borax on a towel to clean shower walls and sinks.
- Pour about a half cup in the toilet and let set over night or scrub with brush to clean the bowl.
- Deodorize all your garbage cans. Mix 1/2 cup borax to one gallon warm water let it soaks then rinse out.
- Sprinkle a handful of borax on a stripped bed to bring back that fresh smell. This will also kill bedbugs if you have them as a problem.
- Add a tablespoon to your dishwasher to remove water spots.