- Caffeine-free energy boosting, mood-enhancing beverage throughout the day or after a relaxing massage.
- Drink blue tea hot or cold. Add lime or lemon to change your tea into a brilliant purple, Add honey for sweetness.
- HIGHEST QUALITY & EXTREMELY AROMATIC-Use for Healthy Beverage, Tea, Coffee, Cocktail, Smoothies, Cookies, Snack and you can use as an ingredient for soap or shampoo.
- FULL OF BENEFITS – Antioxidants, Relaxing, Slow Ageing Process, Hair Treatments (use it in shampoo ingredients).
- This tea can also be made cold by adding ice, turning it into a delightful summer drink.
A beautiful colorful tea that can be brewed either hot or cold, and blue or purple! When the dried flowers are brewed, the drink turns to a delightful blue. If you then squeeze a slice of lemon into the tea, it magically turns from blue to purple right before your eyes.
You can use this tea for your coffee, cocktail or smoothie. The dried butterfly pea can also be used as an ingredient or a blue/purple decoration for your rice, cake, cookies, ice cream, bread and baked good. Also, if you’re a DIY’er, you can use these blue pea flowers to make your own soap bars or shampoo
FLAVORFUL AND AROMATICS
When consumed with hot or cold water, the taste is usually described as “earthy & woody,” more similar to the flavor of unsweetened green tea. This fun drink can be mixed with syrup, honey, and lemon to give you that sweet, herbal taste.
How To Brew Butterfly Pea Flower Tea?
If serving hot:-
· Heat water in a tea kettle over high heat.
· Add 1/4 cup Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea flowers into a mesh tea ball
· Add to a large mug & pour the hot water over the tea ball
· Allow to steep for 3-8 minutes, depending on how dark you want the tea.
If serving cold (iced):-
· Put 1 cup of ice into a glass; pour the hot tea (after it’s steeped long enough) over the ice.
· Add lemon or lime juice, amount to taste.
· Garnish with lemon or lime wedges.
· Drizzle with honey, if you wish.
Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea is a culinary chameleon!
Mix this blue tea in your baking. Make a blue galaxy cake, ice-cream or sweets.
Ideal For Drinks
Squeeze in a twist of lemon or lime and as the pH becomes more acidic, the solution turns a beautiful deep magenta.
For Colourful Cooking
You can use Butterfly Pea Flower Tea as edible food coloring to add in many kinds of foods such as rice, kheer, noodle salad and many more.