- Black Tahini paste is one of our go to over toppings on various savoury dishes.
- It’s really just your average hummus, except the roasted black sesame tahini adds a nice nutty kick to the flavor.
- Also known as Ardeh, it is a condiment made from toasted ground hulled sesame seeds. Tahini is served as a dip on its own or as a major component of hummus, baba ghanoush, and halva.
- Stir well before use
- Oil separation is natural
- Serve this tahini paste with grilled meats or roasted vegetables, or use it as a base for a silky avocado dip or an herby salad dressing.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
How to Use / Directions
Tahini Sauce / Dip:
- Take 1/2 a cup of Tahini & add little water (chilled water recommended)
- Stir well until it becomes a homogenous mixture (Add more water for less viscous Tahini)
- Add lemon juice and salt to taste
- Add roasted and crushed cumin, crushed garlic to the taste & stir it very well.
- Garnish it with fresh parsley or red chilli powder or sliced tomatoes & serve.