- Sandalwood has a distinctive soft, warm, smooth, and milky precious-wood scent.
- Sandalwood Sticks/powder/paste are integral to Indian rituals and ceremonies, to mark religious utensils, and to decorate the icons of the deities.
- It is also used as Medicinal ingredient in many Herbal Medicines, and is also used in many Beauty products too.
- Sandalwood in all its form [powder, oil, paste, sticks] is used in all Daily Traditional practices in Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Sufism, also in Chinese & Japanese rituals.
- Unlike many other aromatic woods, Sandalwood can retain their fragrance for decades.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 5 cm|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Get free shipping if you order for ₹ 730.00 more!