- Sandalwood has a distinctive soft, warm, smooth, and milky precious-wood scent.
- Sandalwood Sticks/powder/paste are integral to Indian rituals and ceremonies, to mark religious utensils, and to decorate the icons of the deities.
- It is also used as Medicinal ingredient in many Herbal Medicines, and is also used in many Beauty products too.
- Sandalwood in all its form [powder, oil, paste, sticks] is used in all Daily Traditional practices in Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Sufism, also in Chinese & Japanese rituals.
- Unlike many other aromatic woods, Sandalwood can retain their fragrance for decades.
Urban Platter Bangalore Sandalwood Powder, 25g
₹550.00 (incl. of tax)
Want it delivered tomorrow, August 6? Order now.
|Dimensions||8.00 × 5.00 × 5.00 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.