Premium Quality Soda Bicarbonate from Urban Platter.
- Use this to make delicious and fluffy Dhoklas, Idlis and other snacks.
- Use this for baking cakes, muffins and various other delights!
- Can be used for cleaning clothes, or removing stains etc.
- Since it is an acid neutraliser, it is used in various first aid applications. It can soothe discomforts arising from sunburns.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! :)
URBAN PLATTER BAKING SODA
Single Ingredient, Multiple Uses!
With this ingredient let your imagination go wild with your culinary talents. It’s an essential kitchen ingredient that perfect for all your baking needs. Baking Soda is used as a leavening agent in baked goods. It can be used to make delicious and fluffy Dhoklas, Idlis, Pan Cakes, Cake Bases, and other snacks.
- Acts as a substitute for different cleaning agents and a capable deodorizer
- Can be used as a toothpaste and shampoo for shiny teeth and hair
- Important substance for baking and confectionery
- Regulated pH levels
PERSONAL CARE PURPOSES
Baking soda reduces the pH level in the compounds to act as an effective cleaning agent for your teeth and hair. It can also be
BAKING AND CONFECTIONERY
An important part of baking and confectionery as it makes the batter soft and fluffy and helps in enhancing the taste.
CLEANING AND WASHING
Baking soda can also be used for cleaning and washing purposes as it gives extra shine to your clothes and floors.
THE WONDERS OF BAKING SODA
Neutralize Fridge Odors
Fill a cup with baking soda and place it in the back of your fridge to neutralize bad odors.
Whiten Your Laundry
Add half a cup of baking soda to your regular amount of laundry detergent. It also helps soften the water, which means you may need less detergent than usual.
Make a paste by mixing baking soda with a small amount of water. Apply the paste to the desired surface with a sponge or cloth and scrub thoroughly.
Clean Fruits and Veggies
Soaking fruit or veggies in a solution of baking soda and water for 12–15 minutes can help to remove nearly all of the pesticides.