Cooking twine is made of 100% cotton. It is the same twine used by professional chefs for forming meat, stuffing chicken breasts, spit roasting. It also has hundreds of uses in the home such as bundling books and newspapers, tying up shrubbery and even flying kites!
Urban Platter Baker’s Kitchen Twine, 100% White Cotton
₹425.00 (incl. of tax)
- urban platter Baker's Twine is made from Natural Cotton.
- For decades, bakers and chefs have been deploying Twine to hold goods while baking, infuse flavours, tie herbs and aromatics to roasts to take the experience to next level.
- Twine is also popularly used in Irani Bakeries to tie Pav / Baked Goodies into Newspapers or Kraft papers.
- This Versatile product is used in Arts & Crafts frequently.
- Urban platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Flat shipping of ₹100 is charged on orders below ₹1,000. Delivery takes 2-4 days across India. International Shipping is available.
Consumable products are non-returnable. Exchange is eligible in case of damage during transit, quality issues, and/or products nearing expiry.
Orders above ₹1,000 are eligible for COD in India. We accept all Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI & Wallet payments.
Inventory info above is for your perusal and may not accurately reflect on the ordered products. This is an experimental feature. Contact us incase of discrepancy. Region changes as per the delivery area entered below and our nearest warehouse from which your order will be fulfilled. BBE Date is same as Expiry Date printed on the product present at the warehouse.