Cooking twine is made of 100% cotton. It is the same twine used by professional chefs for forming meat, stuffing chicken breasts, spit roasting. It also has hundreds of uses in the home such as bundling books and newspapers, tying up shrubbery and even flying kites!
Ingredients: Non Food.
Urban Platter Baker’s Kitchen Twine, 100% White Cotton
Need more info? Ask us question.Maximum Retail Price (MRP): ₹450 as printed on the product.
Price: ₹445.00 (incl. of tax)
You save ₹5 off retail price!
- urban platter Baker's Twine is made from Natural Cotton.
- For decades, bakers and chefs have been deploying Twine to hold goods while baking, infuse flavours, tie herbs and aromatics to roasts to take the experience to next level.
- Twine is also popularly used in Irani Bakeries to tie Pav / Baked Goodies into Newspapers or Kraft papers.
- This Versatile product is used in Arts & Crafts frequently.
- Urban platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Only 6 left in stock
OFFER: Get an instant 5% off price on adding 2+ units to the cart.
OFFER: Additional 5% off on cart total of ₹3,000+
Inventory Mfg & Expiry Info
Inventory Date: 13/08/2022
BBE Date: 02/08/2024
Inventory info above is for your reference and may not accurately reflect on the ordered products. It changes as per the delivery area entered and available stock at the nearest fulfilment centre. By default, delivery area is set to Mumbai until changed.
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.