- Bajra flour is made from the small round grains of pearl millet, also called bajra.
- When the bajra is ripe and ready to be harvested, the plants are cut and tied in bundles and allowed to dry. The bundles are threshed to separate the grains. The grains are dried and then processed into flour.
- Rich in fiber, proteins and essential minerals pearl millet flour is a healthy gluten-free alternative to wheat.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
- High in Protein
- High in fiber
- Relieves Constipation
- Promotes weight loss
How to Use / Directions
- Combine with wheat, jowar flour to make theplas, bhakri, and other breads
- Stuff with fillings to make parathas