Urban Platter Australian Raw Manuka Honey, 250g / 8.8oz [MGO 550+, NPA 15+, ULF 15+]
₹4,000.00 (incl. of tax)
- Produced by bees who feast on Manuka trees, it's a type of honey with profound antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties, making it a highly sought-after superfood.
- Our Manuka honey is made by honeybees that gather nectar from the Leptospermum flower abundant in pristine areas around New South Wales.
- Australian Manuka honey is internationally acclaimed and proven to contain the highest antibacterial compound methylglyoxal (or MGO) that may enhance, protect and actively support the body's own defences.
- With potent cleansing qualities, this rich and flavoursome honey is great by the teaspoon or on toast to keep your insides working well.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Shipping & Delivery
Estimated Shipping Date: June 2. Lockdown guidelines apply.
Tracking link with est. delivery provided for orders once shipped.
Want it delivered today, June 1? Order now.
13 in stock.
|Dimensions||17.00 × 7.00 × 6.00 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.