Garam masala, which literally means warm spice, is a staple blend used in Indian cooking. The exact mix can vary between household and regions, though it typically includes cinnamon, star anise, cloves, cumin, coriander, nutmeg, and peppercorns. This is not a very spicy mix, it’s used for it’s deep, warming flavour rather than heat.
Urban Platter Artisanal Whole Garam Masala (Sabut), 200g
₹499.00 (incl. of tax)
- Urban Platter Artisanal Whole Garam Masala (Sabut), 200g
- A spice blend that is a must have in your kitchen spice trove.
- Best Indian, freshly roasted, handcrafted spices delivered fresh straight from the master creators to your homes.
- The Whole Garam Masala from the stable of Urban Platter, is a secret combination of unique spices, which are freshly roasted in the right proportions with no added preservatives.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! ?
Want it delivered tomorrow, July 6? Order now.
|Dimensions||17.00 × 14.00 × 6.00 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.