- Urban Platter Apple Fiber is a concentrated combination of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers made from dried, juice extracted apples.
- It has a dietary fiber content of approximately 60% and exhibits fruity and sweet characteristics of apples.
- It is used in baked goods and beverages.
- It can also be used in fruit-based beverages and jams or jellies to impact volume and increase fiber.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
How to Use / Directions
Add this fiber to smoothies, chapatis, breads, soups or snacks for added fiber intake and ease of digestion.