Urban Platter All Natural & Purgative Whole Husk of Psyllium, 350g [Excellent Source of Dietary Fiber, Also Known as Sat Isabgol]
- Psyllium is a form of fiber made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds. It sometimes goes by the name Isabgol. Most commonly known as a laxative.
- Psyllium is a prebiotic – a substance needed for healthy colonies of probiotics to grow in the gut.
- A healthy colony of good bacteria in the digestive system is essential for healthy immune function.
- Your body is better able to fight infection, reduce inflammation, and maintain healthy tissue and cells.
- Usage: Have a table spoon of Psyllium Husk dissolved in water or a beverage of your choice at night time and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated thereafter.