Urban Platter Alfalfa Grass Powder, 100g [Father of all Foods, High In Chlorophyll, Certified Organic]
- If salad is not your favourite thing to eat, and you would rather not take a daily supplement, you can purchase green powder drinks that contain the right amount of alfalfa that is healthy for your diet.
- Alfalfa grass contains most of the essential ingredients which fuel life. Alfalfa is one of nature’s richest sources of nutrients, it is high in chlorophyll and is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, trace minerals, enzymes and all the known vitamins, including beta-carotene, K and U.
- Alfalfa also called Lucerne, is a perennial flowering plant in the pea family Fabaceae cultivated as an important forage crop in many countries around the world.
- It naturally helps to promote healthy digestion.
- In ancient India, Ayurvedic texts prescribe the use of Alfalfa seeds and sprouts for improving blood cell production and its leaves and stem as a good source of protein and minerals.
- Alfalfa grass is loaded with vitamins namely K, E, C, D, B and A.
- Boosts immune system
The most common way to ingest alfalfa is to add alfalfa powder to a salad.