Urban Platter Afghan Munakka Raisins, 400g
- Helps keep hypertension or high blood pressure at bay
- People suffering from anemia can benefit greatly from eating seeded raisins as they are rich in iron.
- Seeded raisins help in curbing the bad effects of LDL or Low Density Lipoproteins in our body.
- Raisins are a good source of calcium that forms an important constituent in our bones. Therefore, people suffering from osteoporosis can vastly benefit from eating raisins with seeds.
- The phytochemicals as well as antioxidants present in raisins help prevent premature aging.