RED BULL GIVES YOU WIIINGS In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created a whole new product category — energy drinks. From day one, Red Bull has been giving wiiings to people and ideas, setting many milestones in sports and culture. When To Drink Red Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, university students and travelers on long journeys. What’s Inside The Can Caffeine: Caffeine was already known by ancient civilisations. They consumed it from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated its stimulating effects on the human body. Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes. B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions. B-group vitamins play an important role in energy metabolism, such as the build-up and breakdown of carbohydrates and protein. Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with sugar sourced from sugar beets. Alpine Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull. Sustainability Red Bull is very aware of its environmental responsibility and is constantly striving for improvement. Red Bull has made a conscious decision to use 100% recyclable aluminium cans, and we developed our Red Bull Coolers which use up to 45% less energy than conventional fridges.
Red Bull Energy Drink, 250ml [Pack of 1]
You Save: ₹16.00 (14%)
Price: ₹99.00 (incl. of tax)
500 in stock
Delivery & Expiry
- Red Bull Energy Drink - Wiiings when you need them
- Red Bull Energy Drink is a functional beverage and its formula contains high quality ingredients: Caffeine, Taurine, some B-group Vitamins, Sugars and Alpine water
- Vitalizes Body and Mind
- Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium
- Red Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, university students and travelers on long journeys.
- 1,500+ Unique & Exotic Gourmet Products
- Catalog curated by Gourmet Connoisseurs
- 50,000+ Brand Reviews on Amazon & counting...
- India's 1st & only Specialty Gourmet Brand
- Preferred by Chefs & Cloud Kitchens across Metros