ALMOST DARK is our new series of chocolate bars for those that don’t fully enjoy dark chocolate but still want the Naviluna experience. Made with the same south Indian organically certified cacao, cold processed slowly at low temperatures but only 61.8%, sweetened with unrefined cane sugar. Piper Longum aka Pippali, the original heat giving spice of south Asia, is an aromatic treasure since forgotten in contemporary cuisine. Weve blended this fragrant spice with Gondhoraj limes and candied orange for a citrus pepper explosion! Made from certified organic cacao beans Net weight: 60g Naviluna artisan dark chocolate is hand-crafted at low temperatures to harness the greatest nutritional potential of each and every cacao bean, made bean-to-bar in small batches, showcasing the distinctive terroir and flavour of south Indian cacao. Nutritional Value (per 100 grams) Energy – 549.03 kcal Carbohydrates – 57.38 g Protein – 7.45 g Fat – 32.19 g Sugar – 30.07 g Ingredients Cacao Beans (48%)* Unrefined cane sugar (30%)* Cacao Butter (2%)* Gondhoraj Lime (8%)* Orange zests (8%) Longum Pepper (2%)* * denotes organically certified
Naviluna & Almost Dark & 61.8% Longum Pepper Lime & Orange Chocolate Bar, 60g
Delivery & Expiry
Delivery: 24hr delivery in Mumbai. 3-7 Days across India. Shipped via 3rd-Party Logistic company like Bluedart, Amazon ATS, eKart, Delhivery etc.
All consumables once opened are not eligible for return & refund. Products perceived by customers as "near expiry" or "inferior" however well within the consumable period will not be eligible for refund or return either. Quality complaints regarding products will be eligible for refunds subject to them failing quality checks at our end.
Disclaimer: If we genuinely had it our way, we would like to produce, manufacture or import, distribute and make these products available for purchase just a moment before the customer's intention to purchase it, ensuring 100% shelf life.
No packaged product ever bought is produced, manufactured and sold on same day. Sincerely request customers to have realistic expectations. By demanding products to have higher shelf life, customers are invariably encouraging use of preservatives which although prolong the shelf life, even cut the costs; in the long run they are highly unhealthy.
At Urban Platter, we strongly encourage clean-label (i.e. preservative-free) nutrition. Please read the article below and educate yourself.
Similarly, every packaged food product comes with an estimated expiry date. It does not necessarily mean that the product becomes unhealthy for consumption after the expiry date. Stored under proper conditions and depending on the quality of the ingredients, the product may last beyond its estimated expiry date. Dry ingredients like Salts, selected Spices and even a few tree nuts like Almonds often last much beyond their expiry dates.
Indian kitchens have had the heritage to store and use traditional Spices & Masalas for years in their pantry and also invent various techniques like using castor oil with selected grains to prolong the shelf life of ingredients.
- In order for the product to be delivered to the customer within 1-3 days, the product must be almost ready to ship as soon as the customer places an order. It would be illogical to produce, manufacture and ship the product after the order is placed.
- No matter what commercial product a customer is purchasing, it would have to be produced, procured, packed and distributed across the nearest city or hub for faster deliveries.
- Production of ingredients itself takes months (sometimes years) before it can undergo manufacturing, packaging and distribution.
- Manufacturing, Packing and Distribution require a considerable amount of time themselves. If the products are imported, then this timelines are prolonged even further. Did you know? India is one of the largest consumers of Dry Fruits and a whole lot of them are imported. Imports take a minimum of 2-3 months via Sea.
- Fulfilment of order is the last milestone in this whole complex network. Having expectations for fresher goods is only aspirational and never a realistically possible event.
- Once the product is received, inspect it thoroughly well. Sensory aspects like how the product looks, its Aroma and its Taste should be a healthy indicator of its quality.
- Always Store the product as per mentioned norms, ideally, in a Cool and Dry Place devoid of Sunlight. In a hot and humid country like ours, food products are spoilt at the slightest introduction to moisture. Bright Light or Sunlight also leads to discolouration and sometimes heats the product, leading to a poor experience.
- Handle with a Clean and Dry Spoon / Hands. A soiled or moist spoon often carries moisture and other contaminants, further compromising the environment of the packaging of the product, thereby impacting its shelf life. Make it a practice to clean the spoon every time you use it.
- Keep the lid Airtight or transfer it to an Airtight container. As mentioned earlier, Humidity and Air need to be of good quality. For that, choose a pre-cleaned, odour-free glass or PET container with an air-tight lid and immediately transfer it into the container immediately. This is ideal for spices, seasonings or baking ingredients.
- Refrigerate when necessary. With most liquid products, sauces, condiments or even nuts, you must refrigerate them once opened (and keep them airtight) for the best quality experiences and shelf life. For extremely sensitive products like Almond milk and Oat milk, please follow the instructions on the pack and ideally consume them in 2-3 days once opened.
Please make an educated decision when buying food products. Bon Apetit.
- 1,500+ Unique & Exotic Gourmet Products
- Catalog curated by Gourmet Connoisseurs
- 50,000+ Brand Reviews on Amazon & counting...
- India's 1st & only Specialty Gourmet Brand
- Preferred by Chefs & Cloud Kitchens across Metros
MRP Price: ₹390.00
Discount: ₹0.00 (0%)
Price: ₹390.00 (incl. of tax)
Shipping calculated at checkout. Free shipping @ Rs. 750.
Out of stock