Eva's Walk Sage Tea Bags, 22g [12 Tea Bags, Hand Harvested, Greek Product]
$7.00 (incl. of tax)
- Sage was highly revered by ancient Greeks who believed that it warded off death and brought about immortality. That’s why they thought it was sacred and used it in rituals to Zeus.
- While women were welcoming their husbands from war with a sage beverage to stimulate "fertility".
- It has a strong and exquisite musky aroma with astringent notes and a warm spiciness flavor that makes it a perfect beverage for winter.
- It’s commonly used in the Mediterranean cuisine since it makes the most pungent recipes and the most fragrant dressings.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Out of stockJoin Waitlist