Eva’s Walk Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 200ml [Hand Harvested Olives, Imported, Product Of Greece]
Organic extra virgin olive oil is made from the finest olives in Crete. Our olives are hand-picked from selected organic olive groves. This method helps not to injure the olives during harvesting and it is the only way to ensure the highest quality product.
The bottling process is according to the international standards and is taking place in the utmost strict conditions of hygiene in order to preserve the highest levels of flavor, nutrients, and antioxidants.
A combination of a strong aroma of olive fruit, superb color, and ultra-low acidity makes our olive oil ideal for everyday use and a flavorful addition to your recipes.
Our goal is to enable our customers to enjoy the extraordinary taste and health benefits of pure extra virgin olive oil of low acidity and excellent quality.
Organic extra virgin olive oil from Crete. Premium taste, superior quality, natural goodness: Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil has it all.
Naturally extracted and cold-pressed to preserve its great taste. Produced by the method of first cold extraction at low temperatures, under constantly controlled hygienic conditions. The production method, the region and the varietal blend of olive cultivars, result in an olive oil full of strong aroma and delightful flavor. it’s a pure and simple way to make every dish shine.
- Drizzle it over salad or mix it into salad dressing.
- Use in marinades or sauces for vegetables. Oil penetrates nicely into the first few layers of the food being marinated.
- Add at the end of cooking for a burst of flavor.
- Drizzle over cooked pasta or vegetables.
- Use instead of butter or margarine as a healthy dip for bread. Pour a little olive oil into a small side dish and add a few splashes of balsamic vinegar, which will pool in the middle and look very attractive.
- For an easy appetizer, toast baguette slices under the broiler, rub them lightly with a cut clove of garlic and add a little drizzle of olive oil.
- Replace butter with olive oil in mashed potatoes or on baked potatoes. For the ultimate mashed potatoes, whip together cooked potatoes, roasted garlic, and olive oil; season to taste.
- Make a tasty, heart-healthy dip by mixing cooked white beans, garlic, and olive oil in a food processor; season to taste with your favorite herbs.
- Use olive oil in your sauces — whisking will help emulsify or blend, the watery ingredients with the oil in the sauce.