Urban Platter’s mission is to be the ingredients provider you need for the health, diet or culinary choice you seek. We believe that good quality ingredients unlock opportunities for our customers to enjoy guilt-free, specific diets or cuisine of their choice and lead better lives.
We’ve got an opening for Packaging Procurement Manager, Adaptability to work/learn/unlearn and resilience to create long-term impact. If you’re looking for a job where you can learn about Food / D2C / E-Commerce and create high-quality long-scale impact, then this is an ideal position. This is a Work from Office Position.
- Sourcing stable, aesthetically valued, cost-effective, and user-friendly packaging material in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Handling the entire process of Packaging material sourcing from the stage of conceptualization to implementation.
- Evaluating, selecting, and negotiating with suppliers, leading regional supplier development.
- Develop & Implement SOP for Packaging Development.
- Effectively install cost monitoring mechanism to trace and track the price of commodities which directly or indirectly affect the cost of packaging.
- Drive the sourcing strategy for the categories assigned for Vegan-Products, Seasonings, condiments etc.
- Overview and monitor vendor performance, OTIF, Fill rate in coordination with the Supply Chain Team.
- Lead & execute cost reduction initiatives through negotiation or alternate vendor development in coordination with the Product commercialization team.
- Capacity planning of all products to meet the requirements in line with the organization’s growth plan.
The ideal candidate needs to have more than 3 of these 5 qualities:
- Excellent Communication, Negotiation, and Follow-up skills.
- Graduation or master’s in business management or Commerce.
- Analytical skills bundled with practical implementation.
- Team-player qualities of Patience, Collaboration, and Straightforwardness.
Note: Freshers are welcome.
Location: Mahim, Mumbai
|Job Category||Procurement & Imports|