The company is hiring for the position of Inventory Liquidation Manager the expectations of this role are as follows:
- Analyze and identify potentially slow-moving inventory and products.
- pitch to bulk buyers, institutional buyers, and liquidation channels.
- plan and execute the entire cycle of liquidation of the product.
- work with product; supplies and finance teams to share market feedback and inputs from time to time.
- visit vendors; offline wholesale markets and build strong long-term relationships to facilitate smooth liquidation.
- report the impact of performance to management; define processes and take accountability of liquidation as a function.
Experience: 3 to 4 years.
|Job Category||Operations & Warehousing|