We are looking for a smart Quality Control Intern who is keen in the quality control department’s activity and develops, implements and maintains a quality and reliability testing system for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QC team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates and participate in product testing processes
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Inspect the raw materials, finished products, dispatch products, and maintain records per internal document format.
- Perform vendor audits and internal audits as and when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge about GMP, HACCP, PRP, completed FoSTaC training etc.
- Masters degree or education in food science, life sciences, Microbiology, chemistry, or food and safety engineering.
Experience: Freshers in food science.
Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages, Job offer
Locations: Mahim, Mumbai.
|Job Category||Food Safety & Licensing|