Urban Platter is a Mumbai-based D2C Brand of Gourmet and Specialty Foods Products. We’re known for our high-quality, cuisine-specific, exceptionally diverse variety of food products from around the world.
The company is hiring for the position of Inventory and Costing Analyst and the expectation of this role is as follows:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identification and analysis of product procurement data & standard costs, along with variance analysis of the product.
- Assistance with the preparation of comprehensive reports based on the Costs and Benefits.
- Knowing how to calculate the profitability of a new product based on industry standards and being aware of its cost.
- Keeping track of all inventory data is vital for monitoring product profitability.
- Forecasting and analyzing existing product costs, labor costs, and inventory costs.
Requirements and skills:
- A good understanding of mathematics and the ability to analyze data.
- Supply Chain Analyst, Cost Analyst, or Cost Specialist with proven experience.
- Experience in data management with respect to operational and financial analysis.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or a similar field.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Ability to work with Excel and PowerPoint.
|Job Category||Accounts & Taxation, Sales & Analytics|