Urban Platter Jasmine Blossom Water, 100ml [Aromatic Mogra]
- Flowers of jasmine smell wonderful and women often adorn their hair with it to not just look but also smell beautiful. But did you know it not only enhances your beauty in several other ways but also food? Here are a few of them.
- Jasmine Blossom Water is a delicate yet highly aromatic floral water made by distillating delicate Jasmine Flower.
- Also called Mogra, it is useful to scent traditional Indian puddings and biryani.
- Jasmine water is a critical ingredient of traditional Thai dessert dish called Kanom Nam Dok Mai.
- Jasmine water is often used to scent beverages and cocktails across continents. The top chef always finish their aromatic Thai rice with a mist of this delicate water.
- Steam Distilled from handpicked Indian mogra( Jasmine) this pure flora water is an ancient recipe for skin hydration in Ayurveda. It’s natural skin toner and an excellent moisturizer.