With Summer finally here, and temperature rising day by day, everyone is quenching with a summer drink. But that's not enough! Whether you’re trying to lose weight or you simply want to look and feel healthier, one of the best ways to rid your body of harmful toxins is to drink water added with essential fresh fruits and veges to add in an extra zest. Just 6 to 8 glasses every day will help to keep you hydrated and fresh!
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 cups carbonated water
- Pineapple wedges, for garnish, optional
Combine all ingredients in a large glass. Garnish each glass with pineapple wedges, if desired.
- Ripe Mango - 1
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp
- Salt - 1 large pinch
- Lemon extract - 1/2 Cup
- Cold Water - 3 Cups
- First peel the skin of the mango and chop up the pulp. Transfer the pulp to a blender. Add the sugar, salt, lemon extract and blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the ground mango paste to a large bowl or jug and add the cold water. Mix well.
- Serve cold with a slice of lemon and ice cubes.
Watermelon juice with mint leaves
- 3 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 sprigs peppermint
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Ice cubes
Place the watermelon, peppermint leaves, honey, and ice cubes into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
Ginger Cucumber juice
- 1 cucumber sliced thin
- 2 inches freshly peeled ginger root
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
2 lemons wedges
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Serve with lemon wedges and ice.
Strawberry green juice
• 1 green tea bag
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 3-4 strawberries
• 1 lemon
• 4 slices of cucumber
• 1 glass water
1. Brew water to make your green tea and let steep for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add honey and stir to combine. Remove tea bag and chill tea in fridge for about 5 minutes.
3. Slice and add cucumber, lemon, and strawberries to chilled tea. Chill overnight.
Sugar, Syrups & Honey
Oil, Vinegars & Pickles