- Firstly wash the fruit. Then cut it in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seed with a metal spoon.
- Glide the spoon between the skin and flesh and gently scoop out the flesh.
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt optional
- Score avocado, remove seed and scoop out flesh.
- Peel cucumber and remove seeds.
- Remove stems from cilantro.
- Place avocado, cucumber, cilantro, lime juice, water, and salt if using into the blender.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.
Apple green & Kale Smoothie
Ingredients⅔ cup almond milk (unsweetened) ¾ cup ice 1 ½ cups kale (chopped, packed) 1 stalk celery (diced) ½ Gala apple (cut into chunks) 1 tbsp ground flax seed Agave nectar (to taste)
- In a Blendtec blender, combine almond milk, ice, kale, celery, apple, and flax seed. Blend on high until smooth.
- Taste smoothie. Add agave nectar if needed and blend again.
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds (pre-soaked)
- 1 Cup spinach
- 1 Cup almond milk
- ½ Banana
- ½ Cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon wheat grass powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender jar and blend until smooth.
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils (the jewels/seeds)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 to 5 Tablespoons of milk or pomegranate juice, to thin to desired consistency